View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 09:52 AM   #5
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Wowzers. I couldn't make this up. The cover is "Climate is everything: how the pandemic can lead us to a better, greener world." The first article is 3 pages about how a trans man has it hard. Then there's articles about how anyone but the left side is the same as QAnon. Then articles about how we need to "disassemble" our individuality (!!!) to assist in the betterment/greenery of the planet. Then about how McCain is evil and racist for saying "what, should one of us resign? Identity politics over qualifications?" in response to why there isn't any Asian presence on "The View." Then lastly an article about how the Oscars are racist but how their "progress" should be applauded.
So to sum it up:

1) Global pandemic and death of thousands people are a good thing, because, it "heals" nature and helps the CAUSE! (very compassionate position);
2) Global warming affects everyone, but of course, trans people are the most affected, (somehow);
3) Everyone who don't share left positions are evil (totally liberal position);
4) People should sacrifice their individuality for the CAUSE (totally not fascism);
5) People should be hired according by their oppressed status, not qualifications (a good way to create a productive company);
6) Everything is racist and should get better (totally not a religious zealotry);

And these people call themselves "Liberals", despite the fact that all of those points sound like a manifest of a Fascist or at least (insane) totalitarian dictator.

I am surprised that there was no article calling for public punishments of white people for their whiteness and preventive / forced education about Communist values starting at kindergarten with kids being taken away from parents who don't share the passion for the CAUSE!

Oh well, guess, United Soviet States of America won't be fiction quite soon. At least in spirit.

The only thing those retards are missing is that none of their "communist utopia" existed for very long or were productive. And with 50% of population hating their guts it is much closer to the "Disunited States of America", which probably will be better for Southern States in the long run.

So it might become Northern States of Native America vs Southern States of America. Like North and South Koreas.

Also, funny thing, back in 2007 I was writing a story set in 2030-40s and while I didn't got around to write exact details, one of the plot points was that USA ceased to exist as one country and now existed as three separate countries with Northern USA and Southern USA and something else.

Last edited by Sumac; 04-18-2021 at 09:58 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote