View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:40 PM   #2345
Leo656
The Franchise

So onto some non-DC stuff, I got this awesome Bill & Ted Phone Both from Incendium:

You may recall that I got the Bill & Ted figures a couple months ago, but I kept forgetting to buy the Phone Booth to go with them until last week. This was a total surprise as I never even got a shipping notice, it just showed up today. Sweet! I still need to get the Bogus Journey Bill & Ted figures and the Grim Reaper, and then that's all the figures that Incendium has done for this line so far.

Next up, the newest addition to my very small Mattel "Masters of the WWE Universe" collection, the "Horde World Order"-version "Macho Man" Randy Savage!

This was another pleasant surprise, as it came several days early. The flip side being, I got it from the Wal-Mart website so the card is pretty banged-up. But I'm gonna open it anyways, so it's no big deal.

So far the only character I own from this line is Savage; I got the earlier 1980-style one when it first came out, and now there's this one based on his late-90s nWo attire (with a "Masters of the Universe" twist) so that was a must-buy. Very cool figure.

I like this line, I've just been staying away from it because they're impossible to find in stores and I'm already so far behind, and eBay prices are NUTS for most of them. But I do plan to cherry-pick a few that I've missed before I fall so far behind it would be impossible to catch up.

Finally, we were at Wal-Mart today and lo and behold, they actually had some Mattel "WWE Elite" figures in stock for a change, so I snagged their last "Stunning" Steve Austin:

The details really put it over. I don't think extra hands were necessary (other than EVERY "Collector's" figure from any line comes with them now as a rule), but the WCW Tag Team Title belt and especially the clapboard really seal the deal. Now I gotta find a "Hollywood Blonds" Flyin' Brian to go with this guy.

So it's been a great week! I still have some great stuff on the way but most of it isn't coming until late next week, I think.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote