View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 09:44 PM   #176
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I found a good way to write my reviews of each page, by post number. I'll write them in a seperate word document and post them here bit by bit, I find that the easiest way.

Anyways here goes:

Post 100: Cool cover, I am not familiar with the IDW cover which you based it on, but it does remind me of the Mirage Volume 1, Issue 1 Cover art. Also Clash is a good name choice, short and straight to the point.

Post 101: I wonder who Leo is worrying about since the Tanaka sister said "someone you don't know".

Post 102: Kuro really reminds me alot of the Fred Wolf Cartoon Shredder design wise, I can't help but read his lines on James Avery's voice. Speaking of voices, the Kraang Subrpime meltdown was also a lot of fun to imagine.

Post 104: Oof, big surprise there. So the seemingly incompetent and foolish Kuro was actually a deadly force just waiting for the right moment to reveal his power.

Post 105: "Not even Mikey would bring him back". That was a good line, made me chuckle.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote