View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 07:02 PM   #52
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Then again I don't know what the giant heads thing means, so these re-releases have bigger heads of cheaper plastic? Did I get that right?
Yes, these reissues have oversized soft heads made from cheaper plastic. The bottoms of the oversized rotocast turtles’ heads from the SDCC 2020 Exclusive Retro Rotocast Party Wagon Figure Set match those of the original 1988 soft head turtles, so it will be the same way for the Retro Rotocast Sewer Lair Figure Set. The retail version of the SDCC 2020 Exclusive Retro Rotocast Party Wagon Figure Set has been said to have harder standard plastic heads. I imagine that the retail Retro Rotocast Party Wagon Figure Sets have been staying in warehouses with low temperatures (meaning the oversized soft heads got harder). It is to the best of my knowledge that all Retro Rotocast Party Wagon Figure Sets (both retail and Comic Con exclusives) have carded soft head turtles, Splinters, and Shredders. Yes, even the Previews exclusive sold on sites like Amazon and Walmart are supposed to have oversized rotocast heads (also known as giant soft heads).

Last edited by mikey0; 01-16-2021 at 07:32 PM.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote