View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #20
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Spoiler:
Some things that need stated.

Splinter is not young, he had a family and was human before mutation.
We only had been given a few tidbits about his past.
He had a daughter and Shredder thinks he's dead.
Shredder comes to NYC to destroy Splinter along with the Foot.

The 4 Turtles are all differnt heights and have pretty much the same attitudes from past incarnations.
Pizza is back.
Leonardo was pretty funny for once! (A good thing I think). He tries to be the leader but the other guys don't really follow him that well.
Raphaels sarcasm is back!
Donatello is a tall lanky junk yard parts inventor sort of like the old toon but updated.
Mikey is a silly, fun loving guy, who seems to have some a.d.d. problems. (Think Beast Boy from Teen Titans).

Shredder, from what he know he's going to give Freddy Krueger nightmares.
This guy's not a push over like the old toon one.
He's human as far as we know.
He wants Splinter dead as he thought he already killed him in the past.
Joins with the Krangs, trains them to be the new Foot Soldiers.

Foot Soldiers, they start off as human and later have a robotic army.
Not sure if the humans will stick around as Nick wants the turtles to be able to slice through them.

Baxter does not have a mutation outfit.
Donatello makes a ipod with the most storage space ever and Mikey grabs it and looses it in battle.
Baxter who has a robotic outfit to give him strength finds it after mikey drops it and plugs it in.
The ipod Don built has experimental goverment tech parts that Don found in a dump.
It joins with Baxters outfit and they become one character.
Not much of Baxter is explained but we do see he works at an office when he goes to get some payback.
He also shoots out Mousers from his outfit but they are not explained either.

The Krang are an evil alien race who have come to earth to take it over.
They mutate humans that they kidnap.
Shredder is training them to be the new foot, think robotic foot soldiers.
No word on a leader Krang, right now it sounds sort of like some hive mind race of aliens.

April is a young girl who is found by the 4 turtles when the Krang kidnap her and her family.
They are only able to save April, I'm going to asume the Krang either mutate or kill her parents.
But we will have to wait for the show to tell us that.
She's a flirt, skinny, redhead, doesn't really do anything besides bring the guys food and go to the movies from what we saw.
Donatello has a giant crush on her and I'm not sure if she really notices but she does sort of play into it and leads him on.
She got ticked when he didn't show up to go to the movies with her when the guys encounter Baxter.
Splinter trains April sort of like the Archie comics series, later down the line of show.

Casey Jones will not be in the first season and will be a bit older (18 i think they said) than the other characters (besides Splinter & Shredder).
We will see tags on walls in the city that say "Casey Jones" though.
Also if the love interest between Don & April is kept (please god why! no make it stop!) When Casey comes along it will cause tention because Casey will be the new human male interest for April and it will really tick Don off.

The Foot will be human at first and then from their it seems they want to go robotic so they can have the turtles slice em' and dice em'.

From what I gather we're getting a mix bag of things.
They want to not rush the stories of the characters and give us their pasts over the entire run of the show.
I for one think that is a great idea as we've always just been give it all in one lump.
Added these... Hopefully summed them up well enough...

-ms