d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
Quote:
Originally Posted by KROW
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
WHY did the forums get shut down for over a month. WHY WHAT HAPPENED. DID PEOPLE GET OUT OF HAND. I ENJOYED POSTING MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ON THIS AND HAVE GREATLY MISSED IT. I JUST WISH IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE DOWN FOR SO LONG. WHEN ARE THE FORUMS GOING TO GO BACK UP.

I love the new design. GOOD IDEA to update a 5 year old site. I WONDER IF THERE ARE MORE FEATURES ON THIS NEW DESIGN. THE NEW DESIGN IS MORE TRENDIER THAN THE OLD ONE.
You shout an awful lot.

Krang shut it down because of useless threads and fighting. You should have joined Anarky's GD Forums if you wanted to post and state your feelings.

But take this as a sign that the Drome is coming back. It's better than nothing.
I just have the tendancy to have messages in capital letters, that is just a habit. I tried to join the GD forums, but it would not log me on and I did not know how to join. I Really really wish I could have. I am just mad that the forums got shut down.
Could someone please lead me to the post of the TEchnodrome GD Forums of why the forums were shut down. I am still upset that the forums have been down in nearly the last 6 months. I still love the new design. The old design was starting to look stale. What date did the forum got shut down and why couldn't I log onto the Technodrome GD Forums.
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline   Reply With Quote