View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:49 AM   #13
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
Low blood sugar and/or anxiety attacks are 110% decent reasons for skipping out on a convention.
Well I was told by convention staff she couldn't make my morning photo shoot because of traffic and later in the day I forgot to ask if she was in.

To clarify the incident in question happened the previous day Saturday. I personally don't believe the whole shades and light thing as there was pics in the same thread on Facebook of her signing photos without shades on. As I said I'm sure people on her Twitter page know her general health better than I do.

I will add they asked us to keep checking in the afternoon so a number of us did just that but the photo shoot was still cancelled. A couple turned up to see what the situation was and the guy was carrying a full sized replica of a mutagen TGRI canister complete with ooze inside. After I found out it was properly cancelled I went over to Lance Guest and ended up speaking to him for five minutes about Jaws IV and it's sequels.

In other news a group of fans jumped on Arthur Darvill for a selfie op when the poor man wanted to be left alone and I saw a French double of Gary Graham.

Last edited by pferreira; 08-04-2018 at 09:55 AM.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote