View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 09:44 AM   #8
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Speaking as a woman, I never cared too much about clothes, shoes, and such in the past. My "style" was always comfortable sneakers, t-shirts, and jeans or shorts. However, I do go through occasional phases of wanting to be "girly", and dress in nicer clothes, like silk blouses, long skirts, and cute frilly tops, flower prints, and the like. I have maybe five pairs of shoes outside of my usual work shoes, which includes two nice ankle boot pairs, a nice pair of flats, the ONLY pair of high heels I've ever found in my size, and some comfy sneakers. And a couple pairs of slippers for around the house. That's it.

One thing I have always loved though, is anything soft. Silk, satin, fur (real or faux, I'm not snobbish or overly sensitive about "wearing fur is cruel"), well-tanned leather, or things like velvet or angora. Soft textures that are pleasurable to touch are my one fashion weakness. One of my favorite pieces of clothing was a wool-lined leather Baby Phat jacket I had that was smooth as butter. Until the arm got ripped and it couldn't be repaired. I almost cried that day. I also had a pair of metallic red pleather boots, but they unfortunately were ruined one day when it rained and the heels came off. Dang they were awesome, too....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote