View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #10
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
It's funny 90% of the time I just wear whatever and don't think about it.

At home:

- I wear just T-shirts (I have like 20+ of them), and either jeans or sweatpants.

- When I go outside, on rare times, I either wear just plain long sleeve shirts or sweatshirts depending how cold it is outside.

- Then of course I have the usual button down dress-shirts and suits and slacks if I have to dress up for a job. I don't really need to wear those much anymore since even before working at home you aren't required to dress-up or wear a suit.

But honestly, 90% of the time, I don't even really care what I wear. To me all T-shirts, sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts are all interchangeable. I just pick up whatever is first in my drawer, wear it, then wear something else the next day.

Honestly I can't even remember the last time I got interested in buying clothes.
I dread shopping for new clothes. So I put off doing it as much as possible. But sometimes socks get old and worned out.

Most of my t-shirts and sweaters are either plain dark coloured ones or heavy metal or videogame related t-shirts. I like to keep it simple. I'm no fashionista. I don't have a style or anything like that.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote