View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 07:49 PM   #38
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by <TmNtRoX-1997> View Post
Why the negativity? This is awesome. If you're still butthurt that we didn't get the Mirage inspired movie then I'm sorry but you need to get over it. I was pretty bummed too after Laird had promised us an amazing new movie and Viacom changed everything. But after fan outcry they did change the horrible plans for the 2014 movie and they ended up making a decent movie that is easily redeemable. Sure it isn't the Mirage film we wanted but it's taking it in a new fun direction. Yeah they're going for heavy OT influence but is that really a bad thing? It's something different and new and it's interesting to see where they take the franchise since it's something totally different than what we expect, they can go sci-fi heavy with these films. I'm totally expecting the technodrome in the third movie and crazy action, just fun movies. Say what you want but I prefer this over the more traditional 2007 snooze fest movie we got.
Yeah, I don't get it either, Sure there are fans of other iterations, They just cant seem to let it go, If they are catering to one group of fans, Then they should let it be, Besides they can continue enjoying there favorite version of TMNT all they want, Being a child of the 80s, I grew up with 80s Fred Wolf TMNT, and it brings joy, How much they are taking some of its influence in the sequel.