View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 09:59 PM   #448
Leo656
The Franchise

I know, right? I generally don't f*cking speak at all unless I know what I'm talking about, because being called a moron sucks and I'm not going to flat-out GIVE anyone the opportunity by making provably-false statements.

Just because I don't include f*cking links in every post I make doesn't mean I didn't do the homework. If the words are being typed/"spoken" by me, then by default they are factual, not speculative nonsense, because I only f*cking deal with Facts, not opinions and hearsay.

It's like people don't GET it by now after 13 years. "He's such an asshole, he acts like he's always right." NO, I act like I'm always right because I don't engage in a conversation at all without factual evidence to support whatever I intend to say.

I shouldn't HAVE to include half a news article in every post I make, my sh*t's long enough. In truth, it kind of sucks that other people have to go to the work of digging up articles and stuff that proves everything I say, but good job on that, way to bring light to The Truth. But things would run a lot smoother for everyone if people just went, "Yeah, okay, he knows his stuff, his track record speaks for itself by now, let's hear him out, let's not jump his sh*t just because what he says isn't what we want to hear." Then I wouldn't HAVE to be such a dick to people.

Because frankly I don't give a single sh*t about people's feelings but I value Facts and Truth over everything in life. So if someone is trying to argue me on something, and they're provably f***ing wrong, then yes, I'm going to be a jerk, because now I'm wasting time "proving" things that are already long-proven, and that's frustrating that I even have to.

And when I am proven wrong - which is rare, but it definitely happens - I immediately bow out and thank the person who educated me for the enlightenment. Always. A LOT more people around here need to take that lesson and apply it.

I don't talk about what I "think", "feel", or "hope". I only talk about what I KNOW. So if people would quit the "Nuh UH!" sh*t every time I make a statement, that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote