Thread: zelda Games
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:32 AM   #20
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Not a proper Zelda game but I really want to get Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition. I skipped it on the Wii U because of the massive amount of DLC it had but now it's all in one package. To me it has the best designs for Link/Zelda/Impa/Ganon/new characters that the franchise has had in years not to mention all the fan service.

I've never owned a "warriors" game so I hope it doesn't become too repetitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I'll try the Switch Zelda when a Switch is cheaper than $300. I don't want to pay extra for portable technology I'm never going to use portably.
I likely won't be taking my Switch outside my house anytime soon but it's so comfortable to play the game while laying on the couch or bed. I don't know why, I can have the TV in front of me and I just feel like playing it in portable mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Is that the latest one? Probably is, then. Most seem to regard it as a true remake of the original NES Zelda.
Breath of the Wild is the latest.

Maybe a remake as in that it doesn't tell you where to go and you're just dropped in the world and you can do what you want but that's about it. It's Nintendo's version of an open world.

I need to give it another shot, I played it for about an hour before getting bored because there was no real path and the first dungeon I found was annoying with its magnet puzzles.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote