View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 09:48 PM   #42
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Virtual Reality isn't the future of gaming, it's the future of many industries including but not limited to gaming. Technology will continue to evolve, VR will get much better, cheaper, be wireless, and sleek just like cell phones did. We're 10 years away from that but we're getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
The longing for eighties/nineties nostalgia/Retro-ism seems to be fading away.
Nostalgia isn't going to fade away, it's only going to change from 90s to 00's as kids age. 80s nostalgia needs to go though, I first noticed it during the "I love the 80s" VH1 shows and finally the 90s got their turn and now we have RPlayer 1, Stranger Things etc reviving 80s nostalgia again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Does anyone remember wallet chains? I used to love rocking a big wallet chain.
I never went out anywhere without m wallet chain. I was like 8 and my wallet had no money but it was protected from any thieves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I think, when people talk about "disappearing PCs" they mean in casual day-to-day use of normal humans, whose professions are not require having desktops.

Obviously, computers in general won't go anywhere. Not really why people bring this idea here.
Yes, PCs are not going to "disappear" but they'll go back to being a niche item like they were say in the late 90s, still very common and prevalent but not literally everywhere. I can see houses having only "one" computer for the kids homework or whatever like back in the day and obviously professions that use computers will have them but casual use for computers? That's already dying. That'll be a few years though.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote