View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #18
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I'm not personally familiar with the listed publisher Dotemu, but is there any indication that they now have the exclusive rights to TMNT console games?

Surprised to see they were also the Publisher on Streets of Rage 4. I thought that came out under the SEGA brand, but maybe not.
Speaking as the composer for a game in a somewhat similar vein, I did hear about SoR 4, which could mean this game might have a good developer given the circumstances.

Emphasize the circumstances. It’s good that Nick is no longer ignoring older fans completely, but honestly, this goes a little too far back for me, crazy as it may sound for someone obsessed with the 80s, and if a certain favorite character of mine must appear in this, I really hope the game will be like Rescue Palooza in that you can unlock different characters to play as, including him, though given what I have seen of this, I’m not holding my breath for that much.

UPDATE: also feel it best to let Zulithe and others know: the Discord link on Steam is invalid.

UPDATE #2: Discord link does seem to work now.

Last edited by 80gmrp; 03-10-2021 at 09:22 AM.
80gmrp is offline   Reply With Quote