View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord

I am going to be in my mid 30’s by the end of next year. This is some kind of sick joke, my 20’s are over and my 30’s seem to be going by in half the time. What the hell is going on.

I remember when I first came online around 1998-1999 I was one of the younger posters online and on IGN I registered as a 13 year old. I remember seeing these people in their 20’s and wondering why a bunch of “old people” were posting on a message board. A 30 year old posting back in the early 2000’s felt like an ancient person.

I now realize I have become one of those old people on forums and realized the people I’m interacting with on other forums are now half my age. Feels weird as hell knowing I’m discussing something with a 16-17 year old online. Then I remember I was young once, and that used to be me.

Where does the time go? It’s like how old Luke is in the new Star Wars movies and remembering when he was the young hero and Rey wasn’t even born yet. Makes me sick to my stomach, why can’t it be 2005 again.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote