View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 06:16 PM   #181
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Post 135: There is just something very hilarious about seeing a bunch of thugs getting beaten up, followed by them enjoying pizza dumplings mere seconds later.

Post 136: Well, I'm glad they got a happy ending. Making them huge threats again wouldn't make such sense, so it's good to see that their (I presume) final appearance has them going on vacation, finally a fate better than being cannon fodder for the turtles.
Also, I fell for that, I thought Leo was serious about becoming a turtle again. Good job at subverting expectations throughout your comics, keeps things fresh and interesting.
And its nice to see Baxter's mom making an appearance. Although Baxter has no right to survive his back broken, something tells me we might not have seen the last of him, will he get another chance and reunite with his mother?

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote