View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 01:23 AM   #12
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
capybara
My wife watches a ton of nature shows, and every time this animal is ever mentioned my stock joke is always, "More like a CRAPPY-bara!" and we both laugh way more than is necessary.

- I forgot that my wife has a couple of stuffed Gizmo dolls, one small and a larger one that "sings". She also has a "talking" Porg that she got right after The Last Jedi came out.

Zoe. HATES. The Porg. Sometimes we bring it out to mess with her and she's terrified of it! If she's on the bed with us, she will jump off and head straight for the door, looking back like "What the f*ck IS that?!" Especially if it's turned on and doing its stupid "chirp" or whatever, like she will leave a room immediately if she even sees the Porg but if it's making noise she gets scared and leaves even faster.

She seems to not like stuffed animals much in general. She definitely hates the Porg the most but the other ones we have also seem to vex and confuse her. I think it's because they resemble living creatures but have no living scent and are dead behind the eyes, it probably confuses the sh*t out of her. Poor thing.

- I forgot to mentioned that I was once "gifted" a stuffed Tinker Belle doll at a wrestling show I performed on. My wife let slip to the locker room that I have a SEVERE Tink fetish - it's bad, you guys! - and I was a bad guy that night so as part of an angle where I was given my comeuppance for being a douchebag, I was pummeled by one of the good guys with a stuffed Tinker Belle doll to the delight of the crowd. After the show nobody claimed the doll so I just kept it.

And no, I haven't f*cked it. That was my wife's first question when we got to the car that night, "How long before I catch you f*cking it?" She's a card.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote