Thread: Sports Talk
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 09:39 AM   #1432
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
We'll see if you even have any players left after the trade deadline, lol! But those guys didn't fit the scheme so it made sense. I remember that LB had a lot of hype around him but he became a liability. Pissed the Panthers were able to get Allen. Lol. Not because I wish the Falcons got him (although that'd be sweet) its cause it makes out games against the panthers that much harder. In any divisional game, its going to be close and hard fought. In most cases. You gotta stick through the bad times until it gets good again. As inept as Cutler may seem at times he's still a franchise QB and that's the most valuable commodity in this league.

Now all the Khan fights are hypothetical. So its really a moot point. Fun to talk about though. I see him as a guy that needs to step up now that Floyd is gone and he could be a very marketable fighter. But out of all those hypothetical I'd like to see Bradley vs Khan the most.
I know right . Bears management is essentially saying "screw it lets shoot for a first round pick"
And yeah Bradley vs Kahn could be a fight of the year candidate. Super excited about Matthysse vs Postol 2mrw.