View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 12:50 PM   #13
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Also imagine carrying huge video cameras to film? I watch these old movies where characters take out these huge video cameras on their shoulders, now you can just use phones to film or take pictures.

Can you remember a time where after taking pictures you had to bring them in to a store to develop the film? Like you didn't get your pics instantly like now, you had to bring in the roll of film to a drug store or Walmart and they would develop your pictures for you in week. It's a staggering change in technology, almost unthinkable in the modern year.
Well I never owned a video camera nor did my family. I don't believe most people did either tbh. Those things were quite pricey, and you couldn't just bring it to a live event at an arena or sports stadium.

Well, in the early 2000s places were able to develop your pictures a few hours after you gave it to them. It depended on the camera and type of roll, though. Tbh it made each picture more special and not everyone and their mom was taking duck face selfies everyday.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote