View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 06:45 AM   #92
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
This is a concept I seriously wish more people understood. It would have saved me from a LOT of ******** and bullying because I rejected people multiple times.

The root of this problem is people only thinking about themselves -- they don't stop and think how the OTHER person feels. How it ****ing feels to have some dude you're not even into and never will be into chasing you around school for five ****ing years, as if repeatedly bothering me, trying to sabotage my platonic AND romantic relationships, STEALING FROM ME, and sending me gross, TMI emails and IMs will suddenly make me say "yes, take me already".

No, to them, it only looks like a battle to be fought and the "crush" in question is a prize to be won. They are so blinded by this that they don't even look at the signals the other person is sending, they don't look at the incredible flaws present in the other person, and to them, rejection is just a "temporary" condition that can be changed.

Because people don't ****ing understand that NO MEANS NO. YOU WILL NOT EVER CHANGE MY NO INTO A YES, AND IF YOU TRY, I'M BEATING THE **** OUT OF YOU.
Thing is, she has never disliked me chasing her. She loves it. Because to her, it's a game. It's not normal to do. I've always thought of her feelings first, but she also should think of mine sometimes. I don't see it as a prize or as a battle. She's now saying that she would date me now that I've left. Thing with her, is that she only got annoyed with me when I called her out for her bullshi*t. Like Leo said with his friend, it all comes down to looks with her.

As you've said, you've only ever been rejected once and have more often times been the rejecter. I have never done any of the above things you mentioned to her. Nor has she ever said or even implied that she disliked what I was doing. She loved it, because every other guy she's gone out with is an asshole, whereas I'm more of a romantic. Hell, even her friends still want me to date her, for both my sake and hers.

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.

Last edited by Darthknuxward; 12-08-2015 at 07:31 AM.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote