View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 10:08 AM   #51
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
April's mom...

Given the strange absence (and presumed deaths) of mom's in this show for all the major characters, Turtle and human like, it would have been cool if April's mom would have been found alive eventually.

How awesome would it have been for the Turtles to run into her at some point in the space arc and, after the Kraang kidnapping her, it turns out she's been some kind of intergalactic space warrior all these years? But unable to get home, or resisted going back after believing her family was no more and has always kept herself involved with the next battle that needs her assistance. Then the Turtles bring her home... Total tearjerker opportunity missed.
That could have been a story, I wonder if she would have been altered from all the experiments. I had always assumed the experiments killed her though.
Speaking of lack of moms, we know very little about Shinni but I assume we could likely add her to the motherless teens, seen as no-one is looking for their teenage daughter who moved to NY to take over the foot with Karai
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote