View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 07:27 PM   #389
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
One point about Shredder agreeing to build Krang's body, and inserting the chip inside it is that he was desperate. Being desperate and impatient was always a part of his character, and intentional when it came to two "problems" you cited.
Just take a look at the second post I made, the only reason I didn't go into it in the first one is because I'm not allowed to make longer posts:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Click the arrow to read
Basically, the problem is that even though we are told he is desperate in the previous episode, we see in the very same episode where he builds the body that he really had no reason to be. From a meta perspective, the only reason he did it was because the story needed to wrap up, not because he actually needed to do it. And even if he was desperate and impatient, that isn't excuse for him just to act out of character by going along with with what the guy he doesn't trust tells him to.

The situation speaks louder than words here. Shredder claiming to be out of options here is like a guy in a shopping mall claiming he can only go one store, he repeat it as many times as he can but that doesn't make it so.
Hahahaha!

Last edited by neatoman; 01-16-2022 at 07:33 PM.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote