View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #1036
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
How do you figure that? Knoxville and Shalhoub were announced 4 months before release. Did they even announce the guy that ended up being Shredder? If they did it was just before release.

Why should people listen to you know about there not being any issues? You were adamant that the reshoots for the first movie were only because Fox was pregnant.
The guy playing shredder was announced before released. We are now 5 months from release with absolutely no breaking headline about recasting for any such things.

I'm not saying people have to listen to me. But the info is out there people can see how this movie is being brought together compared to last time. And I was never one to say that reshoots were solely due to Megan's pregnancy. I did on the other had say that reshoots aren't a major issue. Most movies have them. And in reality most of the reshoots were to fix things fans had issue with in the first place. Which this sequel does not have issues with.

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay