Thread: [Fan Art] Mostly Utroms
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 01:44 AM   #5
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

It seems that I may have to make a third post in a row, since I have a little more to share and it's been a couple weeks since the last one.

IDW Krang and Ch`rell are my favorite antagonistic Utroms, and I realized that this is would pretty much make up a highly annotated, watered down version of what a meeting between them would look like. Also, it's what a quick squish not-to-be-fully finished work presently looks like for me.
Spoiler:

That's...probably not what the prongs are for, they're probably just birth defects.

My Christmas illustration, in a universe where Temre didn't die when Krang was an infant
Spoiler:

And finally, a depiction of Leatherhead finding Dr. Xeinos after TCRI was destroyed. In the basement of a building that probably needs to look a lot more gonked up. Also, I cannot draw alligator heads as well as I'd like to.
Spoiler:

It's in my concept where Leatherhead is a little older than the TMNT, though...so it was intentional to attempt making him look young. Tried to aim for a teenage boxer/wrestler look, but that'll develop in time.

Huh...seems this has made my 100th post...*blows kazoo*

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 01-07-2016 at 01:56 AM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote