View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 08:57 PM   #108
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
I don?t know when I?ll see this. For the price I?d rather wait for the Blu Ray. It?s cool theatrical movies are being released at home though.

I agree they should have at least told the other voice actors about the changes but Grey Griffin saying she?ll probably never see it is just too far. I hope she?s not that upset about the voice change.

I understand wanting to be part of the ?Big Hollywood? version and having an emotional connection but they?re not changing the DTV movies and tv series. I know Kate Micucci replaced Mindy Cohn.

On a side note I came across an old petition to stop Grey from doing voice acting. They say she?s been rude and offensive on social media. I have no idea if that?s true. I don?t follow her. Thought it was weird.
She really was heartbroken when they recast her role for this movie and was also just as hurt that they didn't even tell her that she wasn't going to do it. Earlier this year, I did look at her Twitter and she has said some nasty and offensive things. That's what I muted her and if Tweets from her do pop up I just choose the option of showing fewer Tweets from her. It's possible that being upset over the recast led to her angry and disrespectful behavior, but she's also been through three divorces. However, I can't deny that she's really nailed the role of Daphne these past two decades.

In other news, the film will be available on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD next month.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...lu-ray-details
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote