View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 04:10 PM   #13
neatoman
Emperor

I watched a video commenting on this debacle and... It was really weird. The person who made it didn't really seem care about the situation or Chris-Chan in general, because he mostly talked about how bad the "right-wing" trolls of Chris-Chan were for misgendering and dead naming. The whole thing just came across like he just saw an opportunity to get more views than usual, so he could get more people to listen to his political opinions. He even went on to point out how much better he was than the "right-wing" trolls because he didn't misgender Chris (and yes, he kept emphasising "right-wing), like some weird bragging. The closest thing to an actual point in that video was that this could be used to portray transpeople in general as rapists but I think that would be an issue, unless there is some rapid series of reports regarding transpeople being rapists I don't know about, it just seems like a hyperbolic concern.

Whatever, the point is that trying to use news like "80 year old woman raped by her own child" for some kind of political rant that furthers some goal of yours or start a tangentially related discussion you're interested in but has little to do with the topic at hand... It seems really manipulative egotistical. A horrible thing happened, why not just agree it was awful? Why try to use it for your own gain, that is a pretty disgusting thing to do.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote