View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 04:41 PM   #16
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Saiyaman View Post
Just for fun...

- Auburn hair, I guess that counts...
- Wearing Yellow, no doubt about the fact that she DOES.
- Real teenage things, she's seldom seen without her phone, works odd jobs, interacts with her classmates, has a BFF in Sunita.
- Having mentioned Sunita, April also made her way into a Television studio and actually did a live TV show and a weather report while she was at it.
Her hair is fine, I'm just not a fan of changing a characters race without a real reason unless it actually works and sometimes it does but it's rare and definitely not right now. I haven't watched enough of Rise but what I watched did not impress me, I might change my mind when I watch the show. Rise April did not act like a teenager, and if we aren't going to have a teenage April act like a teenager I prefer an adult one, by teenager I mean some teen drama like say X-Men Evolution had. And no, I don't want her jumping around fighting bad guys with the turtles. She can eventually train and become good at martial arts but never become say Karai's equal which sadly is what we seem to get when April becomes more involved. April can be a reporter for a bit, that's fine, cool nod but she's a scientist first and foremost.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote