lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylord View Post
How very furry of you, cringe

[/LIST]
Alopex (Fox) - Ultimate furry bait, no explanation needed
Krisa (Snake) - Snake tits, who doesn't love snake tits
Bea (Opossum) - She is mommy. think Toriel from Undertale.
Sheena/Siobhan (Pig) - Not into pigs but I see them often enough. Sheena is more central in the story and allows a bigger bodytype for some variety but siobhan is a decent backup.
Sally Pride (Cougar)- tough lesbian, there's a market for this
Mona Lisa (Salamander) - Nerd girl, shy but you know she got big bazonkers. Also reptile representation
Jennika (Turtle) - Not sexy in my opinion at all but she's a main character so probably a given
Koya (Falcon) - Bird furries are a thing. They usually suck but they exist
future Mushroom/Zanna/Zink (Weasel) - Only go with one of these three. They're central enough that I think they deserve a spot
Night (Lemur) - tomboyish look, plus I'm a raccoon in the furry world. Gotta support my ringtails
pretty good, i do wanna see how the next 3 issues are before anythings final. who knows we might have a new one that captures the hearts of the readers. i do know it's gonna have alopex since she won last time and mona and sheena since they were runnerups as well as koya, jennika, and sally pride cause they are at the very least secondary characters. so that leaves three spots and i'm going to leave the 10th spot blank for a write in.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote