Thread: iTunes, guys.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 06:55 PM   #58
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Serious video quality issues from Amazon

So, after browsing through some of the other episodes, I found that the same artifacting problem that I experienced with "Attack of the Mousers" is also prevalent in "Search for Splinter - Part 1" and "Return of the Justice Force". Also, some of the episodes of Season 2 in particular have some serious quality issues. They are blurry and pixelated, when the rest of the episodes are quite clear and sharp. The episode "Junklantis" also freezes halfway through and stays that way for the rest of the episode.

Also, two episodes "Secret Origins - Part 1" and "Big Brawl - Part 3" are not listed. Even worse, "What a Croc!" is actually a duplicate of "City at War - Part 1". I don't believe these same problems exist on iTunes or Google Play/YouTube.

Luckily, I bought these using free gift card credits, so it's not a total loss. However, I am still very disappointed with Amazon, and I don't think I will be buying shows from them again after this debacle, so I advise anyone looking to buy these collectively to either wait a while until they fix these issues (which may never be certain without buying them, since there are no previews), or choose another source.
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote