![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
Someone stole my Galabunga videos!
Anyone know who this is? I can't find the standard profile email link on the page...Either that or youtube moved it..
http://www.youtube.com/user/Janglez311 I was a bit wary of putting my videos up on youtube because they contained copyrighted content of the movie, but I do not want them on someone elses page... |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
he is just has your video on his favorites list...he didnt steal it from you.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,089
|
Nope, he downloaded the Vimeo only videos, re-edited them and uploaded them to his account. I have three videos up there that where not on youtube for very specific reasons. Most notably some of part two.
I was planning on uploading them to youtube eventually, but I just have to figure out how to make them interesting in the edit room for the ten minute and under audience... |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|