The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #11
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
....I will be enjoying tomorrow the first two episodes! ....I finally found a nice link!
Anyway I had been following all the threads on Saturday morning and I can say Im absolutely glad to see almost 100% positives comments everywhere!

Def. I this new show! and its also first time for me to see/enjoy the first new wave of TMNT!

Thanks so much also for all the tips/scans/animated gift posted!!!!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
episode discussion, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.