The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
CowabungaCarl555
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Attention International Fans of The Nick Figures.

Well after finding out just how long the TMNT toys have been out in the US (LUCKY) and customer service being clueless, sometimes having no idea of there popularity past the 80's, I emailed Playmates to find out whats going on. After all next week Metalhead is on in Australia (Where I'm stuck while you have a dozen toys already). Heres the reply I got.
From Paula Billingsley
Thank you for contacting Playmates Toys, our product will be available Internationally in the Spring of 2013.

I am sorry the Playmates Toys Website Store does not ship outside the USA.

Well at least we know, and knowing is half the battle. But seriously, At least we are getting them at all.
CowabungaCarl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick, playmates toys, toys


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.