The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #11
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
But. WHY?

"Oh. The Turtles thought I was dead. I'm evil now so I'll change my name to Slash."

Is Spike not evil enough of a name?
No but I could seem them playing it out like that and leaving him for dead or something and Shredder finds him and dresses him up in some of his old getup's and then Mikey comes up with the stupid re-name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
If Spike does become Slash, what is so odd about him changing his name? As said, Spike would likely become brainwashed to be evil anyway since I can't see him attacking the Turtles if he remembers how nice Raph was to him.

Its like when Robin became Nightwing, everyone accepted his name change and it was fine
Because there is no bloody need for him to change his name.
He is a new character and is fine the way he is.
And that's a a bad comparison because you're saying a long time beloved character changed his name to something else not the other way around.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.