The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #9
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Are you going to include the upcoming Nickelodeon TMNT comics on the list?
Which list - my Ninja Turtles Comic Checklist? If so, then yes; I admit I've been a littel lax regarding the latest releases but as they come along I update the listings.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.