The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Poke him... no, YOU poke him...
Please Father... we need you. 20 25.32%
Chew on that, Rat Finks! 10 12.66%
Dude, check out the nose nuggets... 11 13.92%
Everything you know, I have taught you... but I have not taught you Everything I know.. 38 48.10%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #20
Chinese Turtle
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 34
omg!What the f**k rat king
Chinese Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
rat king


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.