The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2003, 03:30 PM   #1
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
New, NEW TMNT intro

Hey guys. As you know, one of the posters here edited his own very cool intro for the show. This inspired me, and so I was talking with my good friend Brandon and we decided to make our own. As mentioned, I work as a DJ so I remixed the classic theme song and he did the editing from the episodes he had captured (all 5). Then, I did one or two re-edits on the video, converted the large mpeg to a wmv, and here we go.

Get ready for a new theme song, and a new intro...

http://www.doubledare.tv/TMNTopenerJYBC.WMV

Enjoy!

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.