The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #16
ObiWanFan4life
Mad Scientist
 
ObiWanFan4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarkyLantern View Post
I don't like NM much- it's the live action movies blended with power rangers, more or less. The "we're not biologically related" I blame for turtlecest- I love slash but not cest.

I picture Venus as a gen 2 turtle- maybe the daughter of Raph and Mona Lisa, which is why she's named after art.
But
WHY?
ObiWanFan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
next mutation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.