The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
MikLeo
Thug
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 78
Save Casey for the sequel

I don't think he should in this movie, I like the character. But to me, I don't think Casey is an important character that should introduce in this movie maybe in sequel. Its was a mistake the writers of the old movie did, they introduce him but they didn't know what to do with him. He wasn't even there in the 2 movie...I wont even mention the 3 movie.

To me Casey is Raph's best friend and April's love interest and nothing more.
MikLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
live action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.