The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #22
Goon
Thug
 
Goon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 78
I owned a pair of chucks when I was a kid.. I use to mess around with them all the time.. I also found a sai after we had a Memorial Day parade.. Turned it in right away but not before I played around with it for a bit. Like others have said they are actually very hard to stab yourself with..

I'm not entirely sure what I would go with now.. I like all of the weapons.. I guess it would depend on the situation. But if I had to just guess.. I would probably go with the Katana.
Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.