![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 81
|
Mutated Miwa/Karai
I know there's a thread on the whole Miya/Karai thing; I think by now we are all convinced that they are one and the same.
My question is, what are they going to do with this? How will they reveal it to Splinter, and how will everyone react? Will they have Miwa move into the lair with her real father? (Not that it won't be crowded enough with April, Timothy/MM, and now Slash too) I was debating with my wife about it, and we were thinking: would it be better if Miwa mutates, right around the time she discovers the truth? Add a significant physical change to go along with the psychological and emotional one? In a sense, it might make it easier for her to merge into a life of having a giant rat for a father. So, if she IS mutated, what animal should it be? We were thinking a small mammal, to match Splinter somewhat. Rodent, or a cat or something, maybe. |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| karai |
|
|