The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Karai's just digging that hole deeper, isn't she...?
Eat it, Chrome Dome!! 21 24.71%
Goodbye Apritello, hello Capril! ((I hear the beating of the drums of war.. )) 12 14.12%
The Consequences will be unfortunate.. 6 7.06%
I sense a Shredder/Kraang battle to come!!! 7 8.24%
Some things are just beyong our control.. 39 45.88%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin G View Post
@Coola Yagami: Oh I am sure on his "days off" he goes to his local Toys "R" Us and with the familiar face character toys he shoves into kid's faces and tells them that. Or, he would stand in front of the aisle and like the Chewlies gum representative from Clerks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTbusMZEL0Q he tells people don't buy anything 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle related.
whoa... it's like you're stalking him!
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april o'neil, episode discussion, karai, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.