The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you boys have ANY idea what time it is?!
The ones called Turtles that I call frogs are the ones that must be destroyed!!! 18 21.18%
I didn't really mind it when he grabbed my face. His hands were soft, for a robot... 9 10.59%
I think he put my chin on my nose... 1 1.18%
Metalhead: 49 57.65%
I scream for Ice Cream Kitty!! 8 9.41%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2014, 12:53 PM   #11
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanFan4life View Post
I'm curious, how DID the Kraang round up all the mutants? Especially Snakeweed.
Stuffing them up into trucks? Or maybe they killed snakeweed and regrew him in the cell.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.