![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
|
10 Things You Want To See In The Nick Show
Hi guys. I just wanted to start a fun thread asking: What are 10 things you want to see in future episodes/seasons of the Nick show? They could be certain stories, events, characters, or anything you can think of!
Here are my 10 (in no particular order): 1. A story like 'The River'. It would be great to see a serious story like this, taking the major idea and making it into a episode(s). 2. Quality time in Dimension X (which I know is coming, it'll be sweet!) 3. April grows up and begins working at Channel 6 (with Carlos Chang O'Brien Gambe, of course). Or she could just be a teen intern reporter. I would also like Vernon to be introduced, but I don't know what I think about him being a teen. 4. Turtle Titan! 5. Battle Nexus / Time Traveling with Renet 6. Mona Lisa. She doesn't even have to be a love interest. It would just be sweet to have a strong mutant female character. Alopex would be nice too. 7. A few continuation episodes (or a whole season!) that utilizes the main ideas of City at War or City Fall. 8. Would love to see Triceratons and the Fugitoid 9. New Mighty Mutanimals! I would love to see this! And if they would do a spin off series . . . Man, that'd be amazing (Highly doubt they would, though) 10. H.A.V.O.C.! Shredder and the Krang can't be villian's forever. I would like to see a season centered on the turtles trying to defeat H.A.V.O.C., which is run solely by mutants. That would be literally spectacular. Great things could come out of that. And it would work so well with this show. 11. (Sorry, had to go over) Bishop! Bishop is also a great enemy to face after Shredder and the Kraang are gone. As the world finds out more about these mysterious mutants, the governments got to step in. Enter: Agent Bishop Can't wait to hear what you guys would like to see!
__________________
Grady Sewer Sirens Podcast [email protected] Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2 Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com Last edited by Sewer Sirens Podcast; 03-13-2014 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Grammar |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| nick |
|
|