The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #1
Gokhan
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: portsmouth, virginia
Posts: 307
a fact that needs 2 be stated

No matter who directs a tmnt movie, who stars in it, or how it's handled...There will always be people complaining.

I'd rather have a lot of movies be made an them be so/so than not have my favorite characters ever brought on screen.

All of u who say boycott the film aren't fans. If u don't like who or how the movie is being done by an handled simply keep your negativity to yourself. The movie will be made by some who took the steps in life 2 put themselves In a position 2 bring it alive in their "vision ". So accept the fact that since u are not I. That position it will never be done as you see it in your head.

I'm not a Micheal bay fan for how he originally wanted 2 change the story but hell I was going 2 see my favorite childhood movie brought 2 life again. As long as he doesn't last air bender it or do evolution I'm behind him 100%.
__________________
"We must learn to live together as brothers, or perish together as fools" - martin luther king jr

"Never consider someone your priority, when they only consider you an option."
Gokhan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.