The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2014, 06:09 PM   #11
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
but didn't you just say you don't see the family vaule between her and the other turtles? because Mikey's a clown, Leo doesn't accept her, and she's put off by Raph????

anyway yea I do need convincing cause I don't feel it's there.
Fixed that for that's what I was implying, because the "family" aspect is not a mandatory need.

Plus, I don't April would be in the sewers and lair if she didn't view them all as friends. I think she could find other ways to hang out with Donnie if he was the only one she truly liked.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
april o'neil, donatello


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.