The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2014, 04:29 AM   #1
Munk
Thug
 
Munk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 60
Talking My Raphael sculpture.

I figured my very first post would be my sculpture. I sculpted it with polymer clay and added pose able mask tails.

I hope you like it.



Munk is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
fan art, raphael, tmnt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.