The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2014, 06:24 AM   #11
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Most of you probably don't care, but I always get excited when I see new art/renders

http://37.media.tumblr.com/db1b05637...c9uto1_500.png
Hu? I know I care. I'm sure lots do. Always post new art if you see it!

This one is great

Sewer surfing, dudes! (wait, Raph's has a shark bite. Mutant shark incoming?)
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.