The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #11
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I didn't think SB's joke was offensive at all. It was funny to me.

As for the whole co-dependency thing, I've never felt like that at all in my relationship, but that doesn't mean that all girls are like that.
To each his own I suppose; I just never found that sub-topic of sexual humor to be funny. Give me a good dead baby joke and I'll laugh, but I think that would be too much for other people, just as the 'losing one's virginity' jokes tend to be for me.

I hope they make April say her piece to both Donnie and Casey, this 'love triangle' business is starting to get on my nerves. I'm hoping she decides to go for Donnie after all, as this CaseyXApril thing is overdone by now and dully predictable, and it would be good to have a change from time to time.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
casey jones, irma


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.