The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2014, 04:24 PM   #1
Mega Man
Banned
 
Mega Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 296
Movie April O'Neil Variant

I know that action figure variants are a big deal for some people. They can be fun to collect. There are two versions of the 2014 movie April O'Neil. I haven't seen this reported elsewhere. One has the normal flesh colored neck, and the other one has a yellow neck. So I'm guessing some were not fully painted. I have the yellow neck April.

Flesh colored neck:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Ninja-Tu...item43cb34fe5e

Yellow neck:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-ninja-t...item2ed328fe9a

Thoughts? I think it is a mistake. For those who have the yellow neck version, just pretend she is wearing a sleeveless, turtleneck leotard under her shirt.
Mega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
variants


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.