![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: It's too big to be a probe, right? | |||
| I am a MAN! |
|
9 | 17.31% |
| Squee! Squee! Squee! |
|
11 | 21.15% |
| Ah, the return of Cecil, the love-sick serpent... |
|
8 | 15.38% |
| Stop Pinching your own Butt! |
|
18 | 34.62% |
| Why do I have the urge to eat bread crumbs and poop on statues?! |
|
6 | 11.54% |
| Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#12 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
|
I thought this was a great episode! It was tons of fun, had great fighting scenes and good humor. Overall, great episode, 8.5/10, one of the best this season by far.
|
|
|
|
| Tags |
| episode discussion, nick |
|
|